Physical Therapy… The Way it Ought To Be Practiced
We are not your typical outpatient physical therapy clinic. For us, no two clients are treated the same way. This may be the case even if they have the same condition. We value a holistic approach to care that recognizes each client’s own history and life circumstances.
We believe in one-on-one treatment sessions. No one is treated by aides or assistants and we do not double book. Our therapists give their undivided attention during the entire time of a client’s session.
Physical therapy is a complex clinical art & science that involves a vast array of treatment approaches and techniques. We use clinical reasoning and a 'hands on' manual therapy approach aimed at identifying the source of the pain and dysfunction, not merely treating the symptoms. Our goal is help people get back to living, on their own terms.
Benefits of Our Care
➢ Start Seeing Immediate Results
In most cases you’ll experience pain relief and improved mobility at your first treatment session and it should improve steadily thereafter.
➢ Learn How to Avoid Future Problems
Our results are not just temporary. We will teach you how to have long lasting relief.
➢ Live Life More Enjoyably
Soon you an be on the road to doing the things you enjoy such as working, playing, and sleeping pain-free.
➢ Highest Quality Service
You will receive one-on-one care designed specifically for your needs.
Would You Like Help Deciding If ISSA Physical Therapy Is Right For You?
➢ Spine Care
➢ Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
➢ Sports Performance
➢ Postural Restoration
➢ Injury & Falls Prevention
Our clinicians are trained in highly skilled therapeutic interventions that work. We have an exceptional reputation amongst our clients and referrals sources. Most of our clients are word-of-mouth referrals. We take pride in that. A client’s treatment plan is a collaborative effort between the client and the therapist aimed at reaching maximal optimal potential based on the client’s goals.
Want To Find Out If Our PTs Would Help You?
What is Physical Therapy?
- Relieves Pain by using specialized forms of hands-on therapy, electrical stimulation, laser light, ultrasound, heat/ice.
- Promotes Improved Motion in the joints through mobilizations and exercise.
- Restores Function & Endurance for your daily lifestyle.
- Creates Strength through safe, sound, and specialized movement.
- Improves Physical Performance by using superior training techniques to increase speed, strength, endurance, and agility
- Teaches You How to manage and take control of your pain or condition through individualized education, instruction and self-care tools.
- Prevents Future Injury by addressing the risk factors such as poor posture, muscle imbalances and faulty movement patterns.