Receptionist (Part-Time) (North Bethesda)
Small physical therapy practice is seeking an energetic, customer service oriented, organized, reliable, and responsible individual to join our clinic as a Front Office Receptionist. We are a unique and highly skilled physical therapy clinic that prides itself on getting patients better so they can get back to enjoying their lives.
Hours: 30-32 hours per week (morning and evening hours)
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with EMR software a PLUS. Qualified candidates will have strengths in interpersonal skills and multitasking ability. Must be able to perform basic administrative duties which include but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients in a polite, prompt and professional manner
- Register patients and update information in our EMR system
- Answer phones in a pleasant manner and be able to direct calls to appropriate departments
- Schedule/reschedule appointments
- Scanning patient documentation
- Management of therapist/practice schedule
- Mild to moderate lifting may be required
- Other clerical duties as assigned
**An interest/experience in physical therapy, sports rehabilitation or exercise science is highly desirable, but not a requirement.**
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates looking for part-time employment!
Compensation: $11-$13/Hour (Based on experience)
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Professional references will be requested.