Custom Medical Orthotics
RECLAIM YOUR FOOTPRINT
Some would say that our feet are the most important parts of the body in need of being taken care of. Think about it… our feet take a daily pounding by standing and walking on hard, unnatural surfaces like floors and pavement. If you need evidence of this, just take a look at your own feet… what do you see? Calluses, malalignment of toes, bunions, and skin breakdown are all secondary consequences of forces and time affecting the structure and alignment of our feet.
Poor alignment of the feet and legs can cause a lot of wear and tear on other parts of our body higher up… think knees, hips, and back. It is so important to correct the lower limb to is natural angle and the right orthotic can do that. The result could be a natural solution to lasting relief for many chronic complaints including Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain and Aching Legs.
After many years of giving orthotic recommendations to our clients, the best orthotic we have found that will provide the optimal alignment, support and comfort for people are the VSAYLI Orthotics. The reason… these orthotics are not too rigid (hard for some feet to adjust to) and are not too soft (not giving adequate support). Also, these orthotics come in a wide range of heat-moldable, customizable orthotics to suit a variety of biomechanical conditions and people's needs (causal, sport, high-heels, etc). VASYLI Orthotics are a good option if you have struggled with trying multiple over-the-counter orthotics or if expensive rigid orthotics didn’t work for you.
WHY VASYLI Orthotics?
VASYLI’s heat-moldable custom orthotic is a product that works for people at different weights and activity levels. It’s truly customizable—but without the price tag or wait associated with similar types of custom products.
What’s behind the success of the product? Triplanar Motion Control™. That’s the ability to control foot function in all 3 cardinal planes: frontal, transverse, and sagittal.
In combination with the practitioner's regular treatment regimen, orthotics may help alleviate complaints due to:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Hallux abducto valgus
- Patellofemoral pain
- Lower back pain
- Tibial stress syndrome
VASYLI Features & Benefits
Some features may vary between models
- Rearfoot Angular Restraining Mechanism (ARM)- controls how far the foot rolls inwards.
- Sustentaculum Tali Control (STC)- control point for the heel.
- 1st Ray Plantarflexor- improves function of the great toe, a major joint stabilizing influence in the forefoot.
- Lateral Grid- prevents shifting of the orthotic during the heel strike phase.
- Metatarsal Raise- reduces pressure under the ball of the foot.
- Deep Heel Cup- stabilizes heel position to maximize control.
- Shock Dot- designed to dissipate heel impact forces.
- Rubbed Nylon with EcoFresh- deodorizing cover eliminates odor and moisture build up.
- Sagittal Plane Control- assists in controlling midfoot alignment.
- Balance Rearfoot-/forefoot- ensures correct foot function.
- Heat Moldable
"Supported by science, proven by customer satisfaction."
How to Get Fitted for Your Custom Medical Orthotic
VASYLI is exclusively available to Rehab Clinicians and is not available in stores or online.