Jesse Lewis, PT, DPT
Dr. Lewis began practicing after graduating from Ithaca College in 2006. His background is in orthopedics and sports medicine and has experience treating athletes at all levels, from amateur to professional. His treatment approach is heavily based on finding and correcting the cause of the problem, and not only treating the pain. Manual therapy, dry needling, and corrective exercise are the cornerstones of his treatment.
As a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Dr. Lewis works with local sports teams and athletes on not only recovering from injury but also injury prevention and sport specific performance training as well. He believes that the best way to treat an injury is to prevent it in the first place.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Ithaca College in 2006
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified in Functional Dry Needling
- Certification in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) by the Gray Institute
- American Physical Therapy Association's Orthopedic and Sport Section